Common Musk Terrapin
- Terrapins require swimming, beach and dry areas.
- Feed sparingly daily with a specialist terrapin dry food diet.
- Supplement feeds with vegetable and meat.
- Ensure terrapin receives some UV light (either day light or via artificial bulb)
- Change half the water every 5 days (whilst filters mature)
- Dechlorinate fresh water prior to refilling.
- If aquarium becomes cloudy reduce feed and water change more frequently.
- Terrapins will fair better in aquarium heated to approx 70 – 75′ F.
- Consult a professional if terrapins behaviour/health deteriorates.
To download the information sheet for Common Musk Terrapin's, click here.